Energy Dakota Stainless Steel Designer Heated Towel Rail, Polished Finish
These premium quality design range of Stainless Steel Towel Rails are suitable for connection to a central heating system as well as Electric only or Dual fuel. Although stainless steel is rightly highly regarded for its aesthetic qualities, the quality of the material far outweighs any other advantage. With something as important as your heating, it really does pay to obtain the best quality units that money can buy and if you can find that little bit more it really will pay dividends in terms of longevity. They are feature the following;
- No Rust / Long Durability; Stainless steel is effectively a non-ferrous metal, meaning that it has a much higher resistance to oxidation (rust) and corrosion than mild steel.
- 25 Years Manufacturer Guarantee; Because of the long lasting material, the manufacturer can offer a very long time warranty on Stainless Steel Radiators.
- Better Heat Output; Stainless steel conducts heat 15% better than mild steel. The ‘skin’ (chrome or painted finish) of a mild steel radiator acts as a thin blanket restricting heat radiation. Stainless steel is a raw untreated material so permeates heat much better. It also retains heat for longer meaning that the radiator will stay warmer for longer after your central heating has been switched off.
- Environmental Friendly; Stainless steel radiators are often made out of stainless steel because of its ease to weld and the fact that it’s 100% recyclable. It is estimated that approximately 65% of all new stainless steel products are made with recycled steel, which makes it a very eco-friendly metal for use in the home
- Handmade; In an era of machines for almost all manufacturing, it is quite refreshing to know that our designer stainless steel radiators are hand built and although each model is made to the same specifications, each radiator is subtly and individually different. Only the quality of craftsmanship remains constant. The polished stainless steel products are literally polished by human hand.
- Easy to Clean; Stainless steel is very easy to clean, simply wipe it down with soap or a mild detergent and warm water. This exercise will only need to be carried out four to six times a year (or more often if this is being used in the bathroom of course). If you wipe the surface dry, you will enhance the appearance of the stainless steel.
|Size ( mm )||Pipe centre mm||Wall to Pipe centre mm||Wall Distance mm||Fuel type||BTU||Watts|
|Delta T50||Delta T50|
|500 x 820||50||80 - 95||105 - 120||C/D/E||790||232|
|500 x 1270||50||80 - 95||105 - 120||C/D/E||1180||346|
C: CENTRAL HEATING, E: ELECTRIC ONLY, D: DUAL FUEL
FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK
We Also Recommend